Under strict directions of our veteran procuring agents, we are affianced in providing Cata Softeners. The offered chemicals are available in the safe packaging and in different quantity as per the requirement of the clients. These are widely applicable in textile industries and offer better results in tie and die. Further, our quality controllers rigorously test these Cationic Softeners on various quality parameters to assure their quality and purity.
Cationic Softener Benefits:
- Reduced contamination of machinery parts and condensation spots on the fabric.
- Gives very good surface smoothness together with inner softness and provides non-greasy handle.
- Excellent product efficiency. Low waste water contamination. Product can be used even from long liquor ratios.
- Can help to reduce fabric seconds during manufacturing. Helps to keep the fabric looking newer and fresher for long during wearing and washing of the garment.
- Applicable for cellulosic and its blends by exhaust as well as padding method.
- Imparts full & fluffy feel to garments and hosiery.
Cata Softener Features:
- Enhanced shelf-life
- Optimum stability
Cationic Softener Properties:
- Appearance : Pale Yellow Pourable Viscous Liquid
- Ionic Nature : Cationic
- Chemical Nature : Amid derivative of an fatty acid in form of dispersion