We are famous manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Dispersing Agent which is suitable for dying and printing works. In addition to that, it is used to manufacture cosmetics items and body care products. It s known for ts less toxicity level, precise pH value and compatibility with all sorts of emulsifiers. Moreover, it is best to store in a air tight container to retain their original quality. While using this Dispersing Agent chemical, take necessary precautions to avoid skin and eye irritation.
Functions of Dispersing Agent:
- It facilitates the recon version of the powder into a dispersion which is required for dyeing.
- It is not a surface active agent and hence has no wetting, foaming and detergent properties.
- When mixed with cationic produced in neutral and acidic medium then it may form precipitates.
- It maintains the dispersion in a fine form in the dye bath through out the process.
- It assists in the process of particle size reduction of dye.
- It increases the solubility of disperse dyes in water.
- It is compatible with anionic and nonionic products.
- It enables the dye to be formed in powder form.
- It is resistant to alkali, acid and salt.
- It affects on the rate of dyeing.